Parking lot prep.
Posts tagged my things.
my friend Ambroise has a great view of the Navy Yard and Manhattan from his rooftop
my boy and roommate for my upcoming junior year: Spencer / resonatereality
Went to a Mannequins on 7th Street rehearsal when I was home. Love
my girlfriend and I went up to Massachusetts last weekend for her brother’s graduation. Caught a few hours to escape to the beach where we started seeing each other a lot last summer. Serenity!
sidenote: I’ve had that backpack since I was 15 and it has been everywhere with me. L.L Bean rules!
Protips #5 by me
- Check your phone when it buzzes. Don’t stare at it.
- Work hard, stay humble
- Less is more when it comes to cream cheese
- Ask your parents about when they were your age as much as you can. You will learn more about them and how to look at the world around you
- Move your bed around sometimes
- Don’t be ashamed of the music you used to listen to
- Use social media to stay up to date with the things you love just like you do to keep up with your friends
- Listen to George Harrison’s All Things Must Pass
- You don’t need to be happy all the time. You don’t need to like every body.
- Try making your own tomato sauce from scratch, it’s easy and delicious
- Don’t put down people for being vegan, don’t put down people for not being vegan
- Try not washing your hair so much this summer, it’s good for your hair and health
Lazy afternoon outings in the city with an old friend. Incidentally, this is the only photo of me I’ve ever been alright with where I’m smiling. That sounds a lot sadder than it is